Sarah Showard graduated from the University of Maryland in 1985, Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English-Linguistics and a Certification in Women’s Studies. She then graduated from New York University School of Law in 1988. Sarah began practice initially as an insurance defense attorney, and has been representing plaintiffs since 1990.
Sarah has a son, Benjamin who is currently attending ASU with future plans to finish law school and eventually join Showard Law Firm. In her spare time Sarah enjoys horseback riding and spending time in Sonoita with her husband Peter.
- Member: State Bar of Arizona
- Sustaining Member: Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member: American Association for Justice
- Member: Pima County Bar Association
- Shareholder of Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices Tucson office 1996-2006
- Former Associate: Haralson, Kinerk, and Morey; North and Barron; Jennings, Strouss, and Salmon
- Past Chair, Pride Law Clinic
- Past Co-Chair, Lambda Legal Group
- Past Vice President of the Board of Directors, Wingspan Community Center
- Past Board Member: Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member: National Association of Women Business Owners
- Certified EVO Instructor
- 2018 Chair of American Heart Association Heart Ball